Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogging for Books Review: Pilgrim's Wilderness: A True Story of Faith and Madness on the Alaska Frontier by Tom Kizzia

I found this to be an interesting read. I have always been intrigued by those who chose to live a different lifestyle. As interesting as it was, I was horrified that something like this was allowed to happen. I thought the journalistic view in which this case was presented, was perfect. It offered unbiased view of the events, leaving the reader both sympathetic and not to Papa Pilgrim.

I recommend this read to anyone interested in religion, politics, or alternative lifestyles. It kept me hooked from the very beginning. With the actions and descriptions of the events and wilderness. IT offered a good description of life in one of the harshest terrains left.

*Disclaimer* I was given a free copy of this book by www.bloggingforbooks.com in exchange for an unbiased review.



No comments:

Post a Comment